It’s the First Annual
LYRIC MUSIC THEATER / SCRATCH BAKING COMPANY BLOCK PARTY!
Thursday, September 27, 2018
6pm to 8pm
Scratch Baking Company& Lyric Music Theater
Hosted by The Toast Bar
205 Broadway, at the corner of Sawyer Street
100% of the Proceeds to Benefit
LYRIC MUSIC THEATER’s Building Improvement Fund
Join us for this first-ever pop-up outdoor dining event--a food experience that only Scratch Baking Company can offer! Live musical entertainment provided by Lyric performers.
6:00 – 6:30 pm Pizza Appetizers from the Scratch Bread Bakers on the Outdoor Wood-Fired Oven
- Margherita - Tomato, Mozzarella, Basil
- Clam Pie - #9 white sauce, little neck clams, fontina, and roasted garlic
6:30 – 7:30 pm Dinner & Dessert from the Scratch Savory & Pastry Teams
- Tabbouleh - toasted bulgar wheat, cucumber, tomato, cilantro and parsley
- Green Salad - buttermilk-tahini dressing, toasted sunflower seeds, pickled onion and garden herbs
Entrees (choose one)
- Wood Roasted Chicken Leg & Thigh - preserved lemon, garlic, cardamom, cilantro
- Oven Roasted Cauliflower Steak – spiced walnut & pepper spread, cilantro and mint
- Poppy Seed Cake ~ Spiced Mascarpone ~ Apricot
Soda, Beer and Prosecco on Tap; Red and White Wine & Coffee
(One drink is included in your cover charge; all cash bar profits will benefit Lyric Music Theater)
COVER CHARGES: $25 Adults, $20 Children 12 and under & Seniors 65 and older
Special Group Savings!! $20 per ticket for purchase of 5 tickets or more
Order tickets at lyricmusictheater.org, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 207-799-1421.
WHEN YOU ORDER, PLEASE SELECT A "CHICKEN” or "VEGETARIAN” TICKET.
Reservations strongly recommended. Walk-in availability is extremely limited.
Tickets are limited, so get yours today!